(928) 348-8422

Fax:(928) 348-8423

201 E. Main St

Safford, AZ 85546


Triumphant Learning Center

K - 8th Grade Public AZ Charter School 

Now accepting waiting list applications​​​​!  Waiting List Application


Check back in July for the 2019-20 registration information!

Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year


               TLC registration will be held on _____________.  Every student must register for the new school year.  


    All the registration forms below are fillable forms - you can type in all the information using your computer.  If you have any problems completing the forms, please check to make sure you have the latest version of free Adobe Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.  Also, make sure to download each form using Adobe Reader.  Some computers will automatically open the documents using another program that looks like Adobe, but it is not.

    Once you have completed the forms, please print out and sign.  If you do not have Internet access or a computer at home, you can complete the forms in the TLC Media Center.

You must have ALL registration forms and documents.

Your child will NOT be able to register if ANY of the items are missing.

             (Complete one packet for each family.) 

             (Use this income table to complete the Guidelines to Determine Eligible Students Form.)

Bring these with you to register your child:

          * Classroom Fee (Kindergarten is $15 and 1st-8th is $20 with a family cap of $50.)
* Proof of Residency  (Driver's license, utility bill, etc. MUST match your physical address.)
* Immunization Records and Birth Certificate (K & new students if you have not submitted already.)
* Updated Immunization Records (6th graders)

Background Checks

We are now doing background checks on our parent volunteers with Verified Volunteers. If you are interested in Volunteering please click the provided link to register. If you have any questions please contact the office.

Additional Forms (if applicable)

          Request for RX Medication Form (You will have to print this form and then fill it out.)

If you do not believe in having your child receive vaccinations, you must complete one of the following forms:

           Religious Belief Exemption

          Personal Belief Exemption